Saturday, April 16, 2011

And Thus it Begins

I am sad to say that my first post will be about a movie. Don't get me wrong, I love movies, but I was hoping that I would get to write my first post about a book. I suppose this post could be one in the same. As I'm writing this I am watching the seventh Harry Potter movie. I've seen it once...at midnight...when it first came out, but I don't remember much of it past that. I know that it is completely inaccurate and makes no sense. By the way, I am one of those people that gets mad that movies are not accurate to books. They may be good as movies alone, but the ones with series take things away from the major plots and points. They add and take away characters at strange times. Just like now, they just killed Mundungus. No one knows who that is and they don't care that he died. (Honestly, I don't care that he died. He didn't really have much of a key part to the books.) The movie just stopped playing. I shall continue this later I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment